I am happier now.
This is why:
1. I have only got two days left of lessons this year.
2. I am going on tour to Italy in the choir on Friday.
3. Michael Gove has been sacked/reshuffled.
4. I have finished my English Literature coursework.
5. It is one month and twenty six days until my birthday (I think).
6. I have no lessons on Friday because I have choir rehearsals all day.
7. I like choir rehearsals.
But I have to do my Chemistry lesson on Thursday lunch with two other people and we might have to do a maths presentation tomorrow... hmm. Oh well. At least I get to miss the last four days of lessons (Monday-Wednesday). I also have my grade 4 clarinet on 28th July, the Monday after I get back from Italy. Never mind though. For now I'm happier than I've been for most of the term. And nervous. Very.
So after Thursday night, I won't we on here till about next Friday night, because I'll be out of the country without wi-fi and with huge data roaming charges, so I'll see you all with loads of photos and possibly some drawings and writing on about the 25th July.